EPG Decoder Software
Welcome to the homepage of the nxtvepg software package, which enables you to receive and browse Nextview EPG on your PC. Nextview is an ETSI standard for the broadcast of Electronic TV Programme Guides in TV signals, alongside to teletext (both analog and digitally via DVB.) This free service is offered by several content providers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and Belgium. Together they cover the daily TV schedules of all major networks in these countries. More...
- About Nextview EPG
- List of Nextview EPG providers
- Software download
- System Requirements
- About the current releases
- Questions and feedback
- Copyright notice
Your feedback is always welcome. If you have specific questions, suggestions, bug reports or any other kind of feedback, feel free to use any of the following possibilities:
- Read the list of Frequently Asked Questions (including answers)
- Discussion forum: Preferred place for questions, feature requests, bug reports or exchange of tips & tricks between users (does not require Sourceforge registration).
- Mailing list: Currently used only for announcements of pre-releases. But it's also open for technical discussions between developer(s) and users of the nxtvepg software. Requires subscription.
- If you only want to be kept up to date about official releases, subscribe to the nxtvepg project on freshmeat.net.
© Copyright 1999 - 2011 by Th. "Tom" Zoerner (and others).
The author of this site's software is not a member of the ETSI - but he still hopes his efforts to promote nexTView usage are kindly tolerated.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Content copyright: Please note that content providers do hold a copyright on the programme data which can be received by means of this software. The data is free for personal use, but you must not publically redistribute it (e.g. make it available on the Internet) without prior permission.